How Do I Update My Phone? iPhone And Android Software?2 min read
Reading Time: 2 minutes
How Do I Update My Phone?
To update your Android phone’s software manually using the options in the device settings menu. You have landed in the right place to get the latest updates (news) about this function. You are looking to update the device you have using the older version of Android OS. You need help to upgrade your device software to a newer version by update the phone manually by using the menu settings. Then you have to read this article step to step to get an instant guide of updating the phone manually.
Let’s know how do I update my phone?
- Make sure and check once again. Your device is must connected to the internet. (WiFi)
- Go to the menu.
- Select the Settings.
- Now press on about phone.
- Click check for updates to find the latest version of OS. If there is an update for your device. It will show the update button on your screen.
- Install the latest version of the software on your phone now.
- It will suggest you install the latest version of the firmware and ask for to reboot your system.
You can also update your iPhone firmware. It also helps to install the latest firmware by using the options given in the settings menu. Just have to go begin through the steps. That’s the reason your device will upgrade the firmware version easily by using the written steps properly.
- Also, check for connection. Is your device connected to the WiFi or data properly?
- If yes, then plug your device into power. Because it needs a full charge to take a longer time to install the requested updates.
- Tap on settings. Now, go to General and then software update.
- The option of Download and Install will appear on your screen in a couple of minutes. It needs more space to install the software. You have to free up your device storage as it needs.
- Click on Update now and proceed.
- Enter your passcode. (If Ask).
This is the full guide about How Do I Update My Phone? iPhone and Android? Read it carefully and upgrade your device software properly. Thanks for visiting our site.