HP System Recovery Windows 101 min read
Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Whenever your computer Windows missing drivers and you have to reinstall the Windows operating system on your PC. At this situation, you will lose your personal data, files and more things that you want to stay it in your system. Losing your data is the biggest loss for you. You will need to keep safe your data on your system, we are trying to share a trick with you that will help you to do this safely.
In this post, we are suggesting you visit the official site of the system management or read the guidelines about to do this job properly to fix HP system Recovery Windows 10. Your data is the most important thing and here is the step by step guidance which will help you to do this easily and properly.
- In your Windows search bar. Type Reset this PC and go for it.
- After going to this feature. Click the Recovery option.
- Then click Get Started.
- Chose the option of keeping my files and then click Reset.
- Must keep it in your mind that. Your all apps will be removed after completing this process.
- Select the partition you want to erase everything from it.
- Now, click reset and confirm your submission.
- Your process will begin immediately.
So, this is the way to recover your files. No need to install any tool or software. Just follow the steps and go through the process for free or visit Official Site Here