Latest Unlock Hub iOS 13.5.1 Download Free (Version 2021) Update2 min read
Unlock hub iOS 13.5.1 Download
Apple released iOS 13.5.1/ iPadOS 13.5.1 a while back for both iPhone and iPad users with “important security fixes”. It’s fairly obvious that this update is extremely bad news for uncover users, and jailbreak enthusiasts should stay away from this update completely until further notice.
iOS 13 introduce a dramatic new look for iPhone with Dark Mode. New ways to browse and edit photos, and a private new way to sign in to apps and website with just a tap. iOS 13 is faster and more responsive with optimizations across the system that improve app launch, reduce app download sizes, and make Face ID even faster.
At the time of writing, Apple is currently signing the iOS 13.5 firmware, meaning you can downgrade from the latest release and perform a jailbreak using uncOver. if you make mistake updating to iOS 13.5.1, then now is the chance to fix all that wrong.
Features of Unlock hub iOS 13.5.1
This update introduces new features and improvements to:
- Dark Mode
- Camera and Photos
- Sign in with Apple
- App store with Arcade
- Emoji and massages
- Augmented Reality
- Text Editing
- Apple Music
- Home App
- Screen Time
Before go ahead, it’s important to know that this will wipe everything off your iPhone and iPad, therefore take a backed up everything using iTune, Finder or iCloud. Once you are absolutely sure that you have backed up everything, then follow this steps below for more details.
Downgrade iOS 13.5.1 / iPadOS 13.5.1
- Download the iOS 13.5 / 13.5 firmware file for your device.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac using a lightning Cable.
- launch iTunes or Finder.
- Select your device from the left hand corner.
- Press and hold the left Shift key (Window) or the left Option key (Mac) and then click on the restore iPhone/iPad button.
- Select the IPSW firmware file you downloaded in step 1.
- The firmware file will be extracted, installed and verified with Apple. This entire step may a while therefore take the time to make yourself a cup of coffee.
- Once the installation is complete, you can set up your device as brand new or just restore from the backup you took before going ahead with the downgrade process.
If you don’t have an ounce interest in jailbreaking then you can dismiss this entire tutorial. But if you are considering jailbreaking or are on the fence about it, then it is extremely important that you stick with iOS 13.5/ iPad 13.5.
iOS jailbreak Download
You can download the unc0ver jailbreak from here to jailbreak iOS 13-iOS 13.5 on your iPhone or iPad. You need a computer to jailbreak iPhone or iPad using unc0ver jailbreak or checkra1n. unc0ver is available for Mac, Window, and Linux, while checkra1n is available for only Windows and Linux.
Download (Mirror 1)