NetGear Modem Firmware Update (Full Guide)1 min read
Reading Time: < 1 minutes
To apply NetGear Modem Firmware Update on your router you haven’t to download any firmware file from any site but you have to be connected with the official servers. Every time your device needs to be installed the working updates on your device to perform better if you want or need anything from it.
There we are going to share the ideas and steps that how can you update your modem firmware by connecting it to the computer OS. Let’s see the steps below to get more information about the process you are looking for.
- Before doing anything, you have to connect your router or modem to the computer OS using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, visit the official website.
- Here, you have to put your model number or product name to find the manuals.
- The option Downloads will be shown there.
- Go there and download the required version of the firmware on your router.
- Unzip the file.
- Visit now the routerlogin.net site.
- It needs the user name and password that you specified before.
- Put the details and log on there.
- Go to the settings of your router.
- Also, go to the Firmware update option.
- Select the unzipped file and update your modem firmware.
Thanks for visiting our site to get information about the process.