Recovery HD This Disk Is Locked (Resolved Method)1 min read
Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Recovery HD This Disk Is Locked:
The best guide to recover your lost data in a while using your Recover HD. This is the partition name “Recovery HD” can be used in this process to restore your data. The only data backup option is available for you to create the opportunity to backup your data.
Read the steps written below carefully and then you can restore your data using the points in this post. The article will help you in doing this job properly. Let’s begin and read the keypoints of Recovery HD This Disk Is Locked.
- Make sure your system is connected to the fast Internet connection.
- Now, let’s reboot your MAC.
- During this process, you have to tap and hold the keys “Command+R” until the screen shows an option.
- Select the option “Disk Utility” and then press next.
- Choose your startup volume named “Macintosh HD“.
- Now, set the format. MAC OS journaled. Tap on Security button and select “Zero Data” from a list.
- You have to click on “Erase” and wait till it completes.
- Go to the main menu now by closing the disk utility.
- Tap on the button and reinstall it. You are all done.
Thanks for visiting our site to get information about Recovery HD This Disk Is Locked. Discover more using the search bar on our site.