Redmi 20X Flash File Free Download (Latest Version 2021)3 min read
Redmi 20X Flash File:
Redmi 20X is announced by Xiaomi it is its latest Model. This device was announced on 21 Aug 2021, The latest device is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) which runs on Andriod 11. Andriod phones come with a locked bootloader means you cannot flash custom images and root the phone.
Download Redmi 20X Flash File (Mirror 1)
As a result, you need to unlock the bootloader before you proceed with the next step. Now in this article, we tell you about the flash file for Redmi 20X and also tell you how to update and install it. This is Windows Software, it need only for Andriod stock ROM, custom ROM or custom recovery. You can fix the hard-bricked device using the SP Flash tool for your Xiaomi Redmi 20X. The SP Flash tool also supports all Andiod brands that have Mediatek (MTK) Chipset.
Xiaomi Redmi 20X Features:
- Dual Sim 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, IR Blaster.
- Density 700 5G, Octa-Core, 2.2 GHz Processor.
- 4 GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt.
- 5000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging.
- 6.43 inches, 1080 x 2340 px, 90 Hz Display with punch Hole.
- 48 MP Quad Rear & 13 MP Front Camera.
- Memory Card Supported.
- Andriod v10.
On this page, we are going to share with you a complete guide on how to download the SP Flash tool for your Xiaomi Redmi 20X. The SP Flash File is most important if you want to flash your phone, you just need to install the SP Flash file on your computer. That’s why if you would like to install firmware or custom ROM on your Redmi 20X you must download and install the latest SP Flash tool on your computer.
How to Install Redmi 20X Flash File:
- First of all download the Flash File for your device Redmi 20X from the given link here.
- Locate the download file where you save it.
- Start to install it.
- Now connect the phone to the computer by using the USB cable.
- Now all Drivers and Flash files will be installed and you will see the phone on my computer.
- Then find your device on my computer and go to internal storage.
- Copy downloaded firmware here.
- Now unlock Xiaomi Redmi 20X 5G and go to settings.
- About phone.
- System updates.
- Tap the show more button in the right upper corner of the screen.
- Select choose update package (If the phone asks for access to phone memory just allow it).
- Select copied firmware that you do before and press the OK button.
- The Update process will start in a few seconds.
- Just wait until the process will be completed.
- That is all, your phone is updated to the newest version of the Flash file.
In the above post, we tell you about the Redmi 20X Flash file now you can download the latest version of the flash file from here. We mentioned above that how can you download first then install or update your flash file. If you face any problem regarding updates or installations you can freely be asked in the comments section.