S1Boot FastBoot Driver Free Download For Windows1 min read
The fast boot driver is basically a diagnostic protocol included with the SDK package which is used to modify a flash file system via a USB connection from the host computer. It needs a device which is started in a boot loader or Second Program Loader.
After enabling the protocol on the device itself, it will accept a specific set of commands sends to it via USB using a command line. Some of the commonly used fast boot commands include;
- flash – Rewrites a partition with a binary image located on the host computer.
- erase – Erases a specific partition.
- reboot – Reboots the device either into the main operating system, the system recovery partition or back into its bootloader.
- devices – Displays a list of all devices (with the serial number) connected to the host computer.
- format – Format a specific partition. The file system of the partition must be recognized by the device.
This driver is easy to download. Moreover, it is completely free to download. You do not have to pay any charges to get it. So what are you waiting for? just click on the downloading link below to get the full setup of the fastboot driver.
If you have any problems you can get help by downloading the driver.
- Download S1 Boot FastBoot Driver