Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tools (All Versions) Free Download3 min read
Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool
For the windows computer, Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool are small Applications, Which allow you to install and setup and ADB and Fastboot files on the computer, Without installing the Android SDK package. The application allows the user to access the same things as the android system works, Which is connected via a USB dongle with the computer system. The application works smoothly with all the operating systems OS and user interfaces UI either Andriod, IOS, MAC OS, or LUNIX.
ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge is a part of Google’s Software development kit (SDK) provided for Android also known as Andriod Studio. The Android Studio Provides different tools to build apps for the Android platform while testing it in the tool itself.
Typically if you want to install ADB and Fastboot you have to download and set up the Andriod SDK which is of size more than 1GB, but this can be unnecessary for people who just want to install ADB and Fastboot.
Features of Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool:
Following are the key features of Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool.
- Portable and installer application
- Installation location
- Desktop Shortcut
- System Path Environment
- Windows OS
- USB Driver for your device or Universal ADB driver.
How to install Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Download the latest Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool file from the below link.
- Launch the adb.exe file to begin the installation process.
- Click on next until you see the “installation path” screen which asks to specify the folder you want to install the ADB files, by default it is the “C:/program file Tiny ADB and Fastboot”.
- Click on next, Select the box which asks “Create a desktop icon” and install and software.
- It would take 1-2 mins depending on your PC to Finish the installation.
- To connect your device with ADB, you need to perform few more steps.
- In your device, Go to settings>About Phone>Tap 7-8 times on the build number.
- Until it says” you are now a developer.”
- Go back to settings> Developer Options> Enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your phone to your PC using the original USB cable. To check if everything is working well, enter “ADB devices” in the ADB command windows. You will see a notification on your device with some text asking “Allow USB Debugging”
- Click on “OK”.
Learning ADB commands will help you can come out of non-working devices or tweak your device. Most of all, it will help you increase your knowledge regarding the Andriod system and its files. In this section, you can download all the versions of this tool.
Here we manage to download both portable and installer latest version with the previous version. You can get it free of cost and lunched it on your Windows computer operating system. This supports 32 and 64-bits of including windows 10 and Windows XP.
Here we give the official download link free so you can download it from here and follow the above steps to install it.
Download (Mirror 1) Tiny ADB & Fastboot Portable
Download (Mirror 2) Tiny ADB & Fastboot Signed
Download (Mirror 3) Universal ADB Driver